Welcome to the mission page for Elder Michael Young. Michael will serve in the Brazil Rio De Janeiro North mission.

Michael was transferred to AraCruz on June 15, 2008.

Send letters for Michael to his apartment:

Elder Michael M. Young
Avenida Venancio Flores 1817
Apto 301
Centro - AraCruz - ES
29190-010 BRASIL

Send packages for Michael to the Mission Home:

Elder Michael Matthew Young

Rio de Janeiro North Mission
Rua Dois De Dezembro, 78 Sala 703
Catete
Rio De Janeiro-RJ
22220-040 Brazil

See the latest posts below:

Monday, March 31, 2008

Letter from Mike Mar. 19, 2008

Dude, mom. Sorry it´s late again. We went to the freakin Christ statue today. It was cool cool. Tranfers. I´m outta here. Gone with the wind. Don´t know where, but it´s a fact from the mouth of the pres. I´m gone. Things are going good. Baptized Sunday and we´re praying for another this weekend. Internets being awful today. I got the pack of letters today with the invite to b and b. Congrats. I loved it. I´m really glad to hear that the whole family seems to be doing well. D went from "working" at bjrv to WORKING at a real place. Amazing. I´m really tired these days. We´re running running running to save some soul haha It´s sweet. I´m really sorry that this is so short, but as you can see, p day ends in like ten minutes. I´ll give you a fat update next week from a place other than the fonseca with a new comp at my side. love you more than a lot. I pretty sure than ski patrol is for me. I´m gonna pull a Dave Parkin for a couple of years. I´ll never be young again, ya know? Again, loves and such. I like you more than a friend, I love you like a mom.

No comments: