Welcome to the mission page for Elder Michael Young. Michael will serve in the Brazil Rio De Janeiro North mission.

Michael was transferred to AraCruz on June 15, 2008.

Send letters for Michael to his apartment:

Elder Michael M. Young
Avenida Venancio Flores 1817
Apto 301
Centro - AraCruz - ES
29190-010 BRASIL

Send packages for Michael to the Mission Home:

Elder Michael Matthew Young

Rio de Janeiro North Mission
Rua Dois De Dezembro, 78 Sala 703
Catete
Rio De Janeiro-RJ
22220-040 Brazil

See the latest posts below:

Friday, October 26, 2007

Letter From Mike Oct, 24, 2007

WOO HOO Moms rock!!! Mom you are swell!! I´m swell!! We´re all swell!!! This week was a doozy. Running running running, work work work, but it flies. I can´t believe I´m here agan, emailing you. WE got a firm baptism this Saturday with a little 11 year old girl named Luanna!! She´s awesome! Can´t wait to see her be baptized! Elder Jensen and I are champs. There I said it. We´re dominating the mission. We got 25 lessons last week and 100 contacts. DOMINATION!!! Did splits with the Zone leader these last couple of days. He goes home in three weeks and is trunky to the max. He lives in Morgan. Good guy though. Things here are good though. We´re having so much fun doing this work. Portuguese is finally sinking in. I´m doing so much better this week with it. English is a lot funner, but learning a new language is awesome... Rio. HA! What haven´t I seen? Drag queens, gay old men, bums naked on the street, breast feeding during lessons (more than you´d think). Brazil has it all. Today it´s soaking wet. Bucketfuls of rain, everywhere. Bought a big pimp umbrella AFTER I ran through the Centro trying to find one. And this guy gypped me. Shorted me two reals I realized when I left. Oh well.....I never know what to say when I write you guys. Love you all. That picture of Em and You is something else. You two together...The foremost ladies in my life haha I´m really really glad that you´re keeping in touch with her. Please don´t let that stop :) WEll I´m still normal. ?Haven´t turned gay or anything yet. still the same me. But speaking in a different language to strangers on the street everyday. We have mission conference next week and I am totally pronto for that. Presidente is a CHAMP!! Can´t wait to hear from him. Church was way funny. Bunch of teenege girls asking me where I was from, how old I was and if I have a girlfriend. HA They quickly scattered when I informed them all that I did indeed haha.....How is everyone? What are the haps? D leading assemblies. Totally jealous. Ken? Davis dance? Man, I never got asked to one of those. Crap. La Fou? How is La fou? Heavelny father does answer prayers......WELLL Family I´m grandiose. I encourage you all to serve a mission because there´s nothing else like it. It´s an adventure already and the next twenty two months is gonna be rad!!! I love you all and am doing fine. I weigh 60 kilos wet and with a quad, but I´m swell. I picture you guys praying for me all the time ad reflect on many a funny memory daily!! Write me always and spread the love throughout the world!!! Tchau!
Elder Brother (Bear) Son Michael

No comments: